Although many holidaymakers visiting Benidorm are quite content spending their days swimming and sunbathing on the wonderful beaches, having a go at the great selection of water sports and enjoying evenings wining and dining in the cities bars and restaurants, some like to get out and explore the surrounding areas, and scooter hire is one of the best ways to do this. Benidorm is not short on transport options and there are a number of coach tours to local attractions and places of interest, but you can't beat having your own wheels and going where you want, when you want.
Scooter Hire Benidorm
Centrally located on Calle Lepanto, just 3 blocks up from Levante Beach is The Scooter Company, a leading scooter hire company on the Costa Blanca offering their customers a substantial fleet of excellent condition, economical 4 stroke 50cc and 125cc scooters for hire. They also offer guided tours and a scooter repair shop. For those thinking of making a permanent move to Benidorm, The Scooter Company have a good selection of new and second hand scooters for sale.
Their professional service and competitive prices are offered to both private and corporate customers. The Scooter Company staff have a wealth of knowledge on Benidorm and the Costa Blanca's best attractions, great days out and scenic routes, so if you need any suggestions just ask and they will be happy to point you in the right direction.
Hire Terms & Conditions
- A valid relevant licence is required for all scooters
- Minimum age of 18 years to hire a 50cc scooter
- Minimum age of 21 years to hire a 125cc scooter
- Deposit required for all scooter hire
- Scooters available for 1 day, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week and 1 month
- Third party insurance included on all rentals
- 1 helmet and 1 bike lock included
- Extra helmet available at an extra charge
- Road assistance included
- No mileage restrictions