The welcoming three star Hotel Joya is located close to Benidorm's city centre and 800 metres from Levante Beach and the Old Town. There are 133 spacious, air conditioned guest rooms decorated in calming neutral tones and featuring private furnished balconies, en-suite bathroom, satellite TV and telephone. There are a choice of single, twin and double rooms sleeping a maximum of 4 persons.
The favourable location of the hotel gives guests a good choice of leisure and dining options within a short walk, and Benidorm's thrilling water and theme parks are just a few minutes drive. More adrenaline thrills can be had in the marina area where guests can enjoy jet ski, jet boat, flying fish, banana boat and the crazy fly board. The Old Town is lively both day and night and has an abundance of shops, boutiques, street side cafes, bars and restaurants.
Guest Room Facilities & Amenities
- En-Suite Bathroom – Shower, wash hand basin, toilet, hairdryer and towels.
- Full Air Conditioning/Heating
- Satellite Television
- Dressing Table & Chair
- Private Furnished Balcony
Hotel Joya features a lovely outdoor swimming pool with swan neck fountains, built in Jacuzzi and a children's paddling pool. There are sun bathing and seating areas with sun loungers and shady palm trees. The bright modern interior of the hotel has a 24 hour reception offering a number of services, large lounge bar with an outdoor terrace, comfortable seating areas and a buffet restaurant serving tasty local fare as well as a selection of international dishes.
Hotel Facilities & Amenities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool & Terraces
- Children's Paddling Pool
- Lounge Bar & Outdoor Terrace
- Comfortable Seating Areas
- Billiards Table
- Mediterranean Buffet Style Restaurant
- Function & Banquet Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception Desk – Tour desk, currency exchange, luggage storage, ticket service, vending machines, laundry service.
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Paid WiFi Modem Internet Connection
- Car Parking (Daily Charge May Be Applicable)
Guests staying at Hotel Joya are always assured a warm welcome and the leisure facilities provide an enjoyable social setting for when guests are not out and about exploring the city.