Hotel Voramar, Benidorm
Located on Av. de los Almendros and just 50 metres from Benidorm's Poniente Beach and charming Old Town, Hotel Voramar is a pleasant three star establishment built over 5 floors and boasting 136 air conditioned guest rooms. Most of the stylish rooms have a private furnished balcony and all come with en-suite bathrooms and satellite TV.
The hotel's privileged position is within a short walk to a number of the city's wonderful attractions including both main beaches, 2 parks with children's playgrounds, the Old Town and Benidorm Marina where a selection of thrilling water sports and boat trips can be enjoyed.
Guest Room Facilities & Amenities
- En-Suite Bathroom – Shower, wash hand basin, toilet, hairdryer, towels and guest toiletries.
- Full Air Conditioning/Heating
- Satellite Television
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Dressing Table & Chair
- Private Furnished Balcony In Most Rooms
Beautiful panoramic sea views await guests from the rooftop swimming pool and sun terraces, and there is a separate area of the pool where children can play safely. Hotel Voramar has a spacious interior with a 24 hour reception desk, games room, fitness centre, comfortable lounge and reading room, cafe bar, buffet style restaurant and a main bar and ballroom where entertainment can be enjoyed at least 5 nights a week. Children can have fun in the play room and during the summer months there is a varied Kids Club program to keep them entertained.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool & Terraces
- Children's Play Room & Kids Club
- Adult Entertainment
- Games Room
- Fitness Centre
- Comfortable Guest Lounge
- Cocktail Bar & Ballroom
- Mediterranean Buffet Style Restaurant
- 24 Hour Reception Desk – Tour desk, luggage storage, safe deposit box, ticket service, baby sitter service, newspapers, car hire, laundry service.
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Free WiFi Internet Connection In Common Areas
Visitors to Benidorm looking for comfortable accommodation that offers excellent leisure facilities and an ideal position close to the beach, bars and restaurants will be sure to enjoy their stay at Hotel Voramar.