The beautiful mountain scenery and smooth windy roads throughout Benidorm’s surrounding countryside provide the perfect setting for exciting motorcycle tours. Being one of Spain’s most popular holiday destinations, Benidorm provides visitors with a fantastic selection of attractions and activities that include a number of tours, in an assortment of vehicles. For families and the less active there are a choice of city tour buses with various stops along the way where passengers can get on or off. Self drive, audio guided tours in super little electric buggies are another more sedate means of exploring Benidorm and they feature an audio guide as well as the latest GPS systems.
For the more adventurous holidaymakers, Benidorm offers segway tours, off road buggy tours, downhill bike rides, riverbed bike rides, quad bike tours and go-karting, just to name a few. Being a seaside city, there is also a great selection of thrilling coastal and water based activities and adventures, both within the city and from some of the nearby towns. For some, a powerful motorcycle and the open road provide the ultimate thrill, and La Marina Moto Tours offer just that. A choice of 2 or 5 hour motorcycle tours on a choice of BMW or Harley Davidson bikes.
2 Hour Tour – Having chosen your preference of motorcycle when booking your tour, you will be collected from your accommodation for the short drive inland to La Nucia. After meeting your tour guide and a brief familiarisation with your bike, the tour starts at 10:00 and winds its way through the spectacular scenery that makes up the Marina Baixa and Marina Alta regions. The 100 kilometre journey enjoys around 1000 sweeping bends and takes you through a mixture of mountains, lakes and forests with a 20 minute refreshment stop.
5 Hour Tour – The beginning of your itinerary is the same as the 2 hour tour although there is a different starting time of 11:00. On this tour you will travel between 150 and 170 kilometres whilst cruising through roughly 1,700 bends that have long been a part of several competition riding and driving events. You will enjoy some excellent views from various look out points, explore caves and canyons, and stop for lunch at a countryside restaurant.
TOUR ITINERARY & REQUIREMENTS
- Motorcycle choice includes a BMW G650 X Country or Harley Davidson 833 R Sportster.
- Riders need to be 30 years of age or over and hold a full motorcycle licence (class A)
- Pillion passengers must be 14 years or over.
- Riders will need to produce a passport on the day of the tour.
- Riding leathers or jeans are recommended, as are a camera and sunglasses.
- Motorcycle jackets, trousers, boots and gloves are available to hire.
- Included in the tour prices are, transport from your accommodation, fully comprehensive insurance, fuel, crash helmet, refreshment or lunch and any entrance fee to places of interest.