Located just outside Benidorm City centre is the spellbinding Mundomar Aquatic & Animal Park. Set in fantastic parkland of varied vegetation in order to give the animals, as well as visitors a genuine a feel of the wild. Throughout the park there are picturesque places to rest and enjoy the scenery, a picnic area, self service area with a microwave for heating your own food, refreshment kiosks, a restaurant, shop and ablution facilities. There is a children's play area with pools and water slides, and the park is fully accessible for those with limited mobility.
- Dolphin Show – Accompanied by fully trained handlers, these ever smiling mammals will enchant you with their power and grace as they perform jumps, dives and acrobatics, all in harmonious tune to music.
- Sea Lion Show – The crazy handlers dress up for this one and at times are more amusing than the cheeky sea lions. Not only will you experience a great show, you will also learn some interesting facts about these lovable creatures.
- Free Flight Show – A chance to see some of the park's most spectacular and colourful birds in free flight, often flying so close that you feel the wind from their wings and get to see their glorious colours in full detail.
- Parrot Show – Learn all about these endearing birds whilst laughing out loud at their antics as they interact with their equally as amusing handlers.
- Birds Of Prey Show – A once in a lifetime experience to get close to these majestic and sometimes fearsome birds. You will also gain knowledge of their characteristics and, due to the rarity of some species, learn the importance of their conservation.
- Trainer For A Day – A truly unforgettable day where you will enjoy a close relationship with dolphins, seals and sea lions in the company of their trainers, as a trainer yourself.
- Keeper For A Day – In order for the park to be kept in its pristine condition, and enable the animals to live as natural a life as possible, Park Keepers play a very important role. You will get the unique chance to care for a wide variety of the parks animals and learn all about them.
- Animal Experience – You will get to interact, feed and care for some of the parks most endearing creatures, as well as enjoying 40 mins splashing around with the sea lions.
- Dolphin Encounter – A chance to swim and play with one of the world's most loved creatures. Experience tender moments and learn all about the habits and environment of dolphins.
- Swimming With Sea Lions – Enjoy a fishy kiss and high five from the clowns of the sea. An unforgettable swim and chance to interact with sea lions.
- Photo Opportunities – Mundomar offer photo shoots with a wide variety of the parks birds and animals, a great keepsake to show friends and family.
With all of Mundomar's experiences, both children and adults are accompanied by a fully trained keeper or trainer, and their guests safety is their number one priority. Each experience includes souvenirs to take home as a reminder of your Mundomar adventure.
Times & Prices
Mundomar is open daily from 10:00 and there are a wide variety of prices that include: One day adult, senior and child entry, afternoon shows, weekend special offer, family ticket 3, family ticket 4, adult group 4, Mundomar experiences tickets, and combined tickets that include entry to a choice of the groups other parks, Aqualandia and Terra Mitica.