Iberia Park is a smaller, sister park to Terra Mitica situated in the same grounds on the outskirts of Benidorm City. The park is set in lovely tropical gardens with various shady rest areas, a fantastic spa & Jacuzzi area to cool off, and a selection of exciting rides and thrilling shows for all the family to enjoy. Hungry visitors can tuck into sandwiches, burgers, pizza, kebabs and salad in the parks café, as well as a choice of soft and alcoholic beverages. There is also a snack stall and ice cream parlour with a range of desserts and milkshakes. The park offers a full range of services, showers and ablutions.
Iberia Park Rides
- Synkopín – One of the park's more adventurous rides where you swing, spin, twist and turn.
- Anilus – A great ride for the younger ones in a swinging pirate boat complete with parrot.
- Clepsidra – The kids will feel like they're at a Mad Hatters party in these spinning teacups.
- Ulysses Rescue – Journey along the river through gorges and grottoes with mythical creatures accompanied by audio and sound effects.
- Rapids Of Argos – Bump and spin your way along as you ride the rapids in search of the fleece of gold.
- La Cólera De Akiles – Swing from side to side on this thrilling ride as it gets higher and higher.
- Mithos – A glittering ride of mirrors and lights when you ride the animals on this carousel.
- Tentaculus – Round and round, up and down on this gentle ride in individual carts.
- Jabato – Cute animal shaped children's bumper cars for the racy young ones to enjoy.
- Arietes – Not to forget the big kids in these larger, adult size bumper cars.
- Infinnito – Reach for the skies and beyond in this large revolving platform, 100 metres above the park with spectacular views over Benidorm to the sea.
- Jacuzzi – A beautiful pool area with Jacuzzi jets, waterfalls, fountains, bridges and walk-ways surrounded by chill out areas with sun loungers.
Iberia Park Shows
- Puppetry – A hilarious ‘Punch & Judy' type puppet show that all the family will enjoy.
- Oasis – A group of lovely performers delight with a show of combined dance and symmetry.
- The Expedition Diaries – A fairy tale story, performance and puppet show.
- Captain Kidd – Enjoy the adventures of this well loved boy pirate and his trusty friends while you join in the singing and dancing.
- Barbarroja – Take to the high seas and enjoy the adventure in one of the parks most popular pirate shows.
- The Tournament – A family favourite performance that sees the Black Knight and his somewhat deranged sidekick challenge all-comers.
Iberia Park Times & Prices
The park is open daily from 10:30 to 20:00 from the 1st July until 18th September except for the 5th August until 28th August when it stays open until 23:30. Tickets are not available for Iberia Park only and are combined with a visit to Terra Mitica. They range from 26€ for a single senior or junior evening ticket to both parks, to 189€ for a group of 4 (adults, seniors or juniors) full day ticket to both parks. Please note: All prices may be subject to change.